We now have convenient off-street parking!
We have added a nice paved parking lot directly behind our office. From the street, enter on the left side of our blue dental building. There is even a ramp from the driveway up to the front porch, making it easy for everyone to access our services.
Ramp for handicap access to porch from parking lot.
Parking lot includes handicap access.
- There is now a small parking lot in the rear of our office that is accessed from Hwy 86 to the front/west of our business.
- We ask that you go slowly entering over the curb to avoid a possible scrape to the front of your car
(Entering from the west seems to dip more at the curb – from the east, it hasn’t been a problem).
- The entrance is only wide enough for 1 car so if someone is coming out, please wait to drive in.
- There is a handicap space as well, directly behind the building next to the ramp. While we don’t require a permit, we ask that non-handicap patients leave this space open unless there is no other parking spot.
- You will find the handicap ramp access from the parking area on the west side.
- Street parking is quite limited near the office; you may park on the street ONLY between the State Farm building and the “no parking from here to corner” sign. There is no longer parking on the street directly in front of our office. Our handy parking lot is your best option.
Look for our new blue and white “Family Dentist, George Krieger” sign and then enter the driveway to the left of the sign!