Small town friendly: service dedicated to you
Dr. Krieger understands how important it is for you to have all your questions and concerns addressed in a clear and understandable manner.
Our philosophy of practice is fairly simple: we strive to keep a small town friendly feel to our office, which means we take the time to do the best job possible, as well as take time to know our patients as friends. We often see the adult children of our original Elbert County patients.
- We take the time to talk to our patients.
- People return to us after moving from Elizabeth to get the kind of one-on-one care they grew up with and weren’t able to find in the newer impersonal offices.
- We discuss the pros and cons of each procedure and help you decide what works best (composite fill? silver amalgam fill? perhaps a crown!)
- Our patients trust us because we tell them ALL the options. (We often get compliments from people who appreciate the extra time we spend with them, as compared to other dentists.)
- We take pride in NOT pressuring our patients into doing any work
they are not fully comfortable with.
- We have fees that are among the most reasonable in the greater Denver area. This is because we don’t carry a large staff (other offices may have a treatment coordinator who might pressure you into doing expensive procedures. Because we don’t have a receptionist sitting at the front desk all day, you may occasionally get the message machine. However, we check messages regularly and return calls promptly. This savings is passed along to you in the form of lower fees, while still maintaining a high quality of work and equipment.
- We gladly handle emergency calls from people experiencing pain. Many higher-end practices only do root canals and refer the less expensive procedures, such as extractions, to a high-priced specialialist.
You are buying our abilities to help you decide what is best for you,
and then for us to do the best work possible.
We always thank our patients for coming to our office because we
really do appreciate each and every person who puts their trust in us.